Reservations & Waitlist
While walk-ins are welcome, class sizes are limited. We highly recommend reserving classes online in order to guarantee your spot in class.
Classes fill up quickly, but spaces will open up as clients reschedule. If you’d like to attend a class that is full, please put yourself on the waitlist. As soon as a spot opens up in class, you will receive an email notification.
When you arrive at the studio, please check-in at the front desk. Reservations will be honored only up to 5 minutes after start of class. After this, our reservation will be given away to anyone on the waitlist.
If you are on the waitlist for an early morning class, please watch for a confirmation email or call the studio before class. If you prefer not to keep waiting, please take your name off the waitlist.
Cancellations & No-shows
- If you cannot attend class, cancel your class online by 10:00pm for next mornings class (AM classes) and 2 hours before class (PM classes) to avoid being charged for a no-show/ late cancel.
- If you are using a class package, a no-show results in a loss of that class. If you are using a membership package, your account will be charged $15 for a no-show.
- Remember: failing to cancel will count as a no-show.
Late Arrival to Class
- First time students may not enter a class late. Arriving 10 minutes early is highly recommended.
- Returning students may enter an ongoing class up to, but not after 10 minutes into class. Reservations will be honored only up to 5 minutes after start of class. If someone is waiting at the studio, your reservation will be given away.
- Upon entering class, lift your knees 40 times to warm up before joining in.
- Please wear exercise pants that cover the knees, a top that cover the midriff, and socks that cover the entire foot.
- Students may bring their own socks from home, or purchase Bar Method socks with sticky grips at the studio.
- Please do not bring glass or uncapped drinks into the exercise studios. Capped water bottles are allowed. No colored liquids. Just water please.
- Please do not bring cell phones into the exercise studio. Store it in the lockers with the rest of your belongings.
- Please do not chew gum in the exercise studio.
- We provide towels without charge. Hand towels are available. Please leave your towel in the hamper In bathroom or locker room.
- Disruptive students may be asked to leave. Please be respectful of fellow students and your instructor.
- You may leave class early, but you must leave before Backdancing.
- We recommend First-time students who are pregnant To take Bar Method Pregnancy DVD class before joining the regular class.
- New and continuing pregnant students MUST provide the front desk with a note from their doctor allowing them to take strengthening and stretching classes before their first class.
- Refer to Pregnant Or Post Natal for detailed modification information.
- No clients are admitted before they reach 16 years of age.
- Clients under 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
Illness & Injuries
- Please notify front desk staff and instructors of any illness or injury that may impact your ability to exercise. In some cases, a doctors note may be required to allow you to take class.
- Just a cold? Please stay home, rest, and avoid spreading the virus to others.